RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Who is buying - IMHO - RAP is now on the medium to big boys...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Who is buying - IMHO - RAP is now on the medium to big boys radar screens and its very cheap !!!! Unique globally patented respiratory AI software for respiratory conditions + sleep apnea via apple or android smart phone or specially designed stand alone device.

When are the incentive shares circa 40 million due by end June 2020 - based on either 'A$20 million of revenue or a sale of the company'

Given implementation timing I would be surprised if they hit A$20 million (I am assuming thats in the bank not based on company projection of future revenue) - so I would not be surprised if Management entertained an offer.

Think what and apple, google or IBM etc with their smarts and implantation skills and very flexible blockchain platform on cloud could do to speed out roll-out and revenues -RAP is worth many multiples of our current share price in the right hands.

RAP is in one of the only growth sectors in this sad environment we are in - fastest growing sector - Telehealth, Artificial intelligence, Patented in most major global markets - tick, if not already put it on broad band and available on an major cloud (Amazon Cloud, Microsoft IBM or customers own proprietary cloud).

So who is buying lets get this weeks top 20 and compare if we don't get a notice before then

I hope the don't sell low - however given how long it is taking until one (ok the first partner) coviu is actually operational - I think as a company we sadly do not have the implementation skills to take this all the way - I would be happy if they sold in June for north of A$3.00 per share

GLTA Thai - you have taken the pain - hang on for the BIG gain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.