RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I would like RAP to set up as a kind of virtual nurse to triage...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    I would like RAP to set up as a kind of virtual nurse to triage the whole country. I think its true that the diagnosis outcome of a Resapp test using the algorithm would be strengthened by the addition of questions especially when they could be exactly the type a doctor would ask.

Chatbot technology is pretty good these days and if RAP could get in on the building of this app the government is looking at putting together, it would be the ultimate for us. The virtual nurse through the government app would hand off to available telehealth consults for a final determination to be made by a doctor. If no doctor is available and the results are deemed serious enough they could then be directed to see a doctor locally or go straight off to emergency, with patients details sent straight though to their nearest hospital to make admission easier.

Would surely take the pressure off the system, also the fact that it's a government response and initiative would mean it would get to the masses far quicker than any telehealth company on its own could do. $2-3 per session that the government most likely pays for but even if the govt paid for the first one or two, the punter could pay for any subsequent ones if they were so inclined. Coviu or any other telehealth companies could then do another test for good measure at $5-$10 a pop.

People will more than likely use it more than once, I know having had a cold/flu over the last couple of weeks that I would have used it on a number of occasions as my symptoms progressed, even at $50-$100 per use.

At this stage of the game the government is one of few, if not the only one that would be able to throw the resource and money at something like this to get it live quickly enough, especially as they would be mid design of the app. Resapp could then replicate this with governments around the world who's desperation as well as their relationships with telehealth organisations would be growing by the minute. Deals with Governments on this shouldn't preclude us from continuing to sign deals with telehealth Co's, it would certainly put our name up in lights.

The app would be similar I would imagine to the bushfire app which i'm sure most people in bushfire affected areas had downloaded onto their phones, but this would be relevant to 25 million people in Australia alone.

With multiple use almost guaranteed i recon we'd see our market cap in sales within a month or two, just with our governments app.

All wishful thinking I know but hey.... crazy times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.