RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Dear HC community,There is one Telehealth provider in...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Dear HC community,

There is one Telehealth provider in Switzerland who's the largest one, supported by all health insurance companies and also the government. It's even stated that during national crisis, such as the one we have right now due to COVIT-19, the Swiss government would consult and involve that specific telehealth company.

I did some research and send the contact details to Tony and Brian with the note to contact them to hopefully see RAP soon in Switzerland. They immediately got back to me.

I could not more iterate that if you come across such firm, please please REFRAIN ON CONTACTING THEM YOURSELF, or any other national bodies, as I've seen from many posts here. Feel free to send the contacts to Tony and Brian. They're very responsive.

RAP for sure is talking already to most of the largest players around Europe, national bodies etc, they're not sitting idle.

Imagine being such telehealth company, already having established contact to RAP and then suddenly receiving e-mails from shareholders or hotcopper members. It looks unprofessional and causes rather harm. I think all the business folks around here understand my view.

Great news today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.