RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I have been less than impressed with the Coviu model in terms of...

1. Dhm
    2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3464
    I have been less than impressed with the Coviu model in terms of supporting our Dx product. I went to the Coviu website and searched 'respiratory' in the patient section and I emailed the first practice that came up with the search. They said

'Thanks for your email, we refer to PhenixHealth for the ResApp-Dx not Coviu.'

That was not a surprise, as I have not heard of any Coviu news about Dx. I emailed back with:

Can you let me know what you think of ResApp-Dx, do you find it worthwhile and efficient? Are patients trusting of it? I am asking as a ResApp shareholder, I believe it is amazing but you guys are at the coalface.

They responded:

While we believe the test is worthwhile, naturally our patients are quick to question anything that is an additional cost to their healthcare appointment. We are aware there are discussions between Phenix and ResApp to streamline the patient end for maximum efficiency.

I don't place any credence in the Australian telehealth model as it is currently presented to patients. The Commonwealth Govt. needs to take notice of the mammoth benefit to the taxpayer that Dx provides, and absorb the minuscule fee compared to what it saves. I have already spoken with Health Minister Hunt's office, but they refuse to listen. They may hear, but they don't listen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.