TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

there is a fundamental difference between the two investments...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    there is a fundamental difference between the two investments you have made:

Crypto is very high risk as are mining shares - in this factor of risk they are same --- HOWEVER....!

(high risk = high reward OR loss) 

TAW (now know as A40) is actually mining a physical product that is VERY useful and becoming MORE very useful every moment. 

There is a real mine mining real material and selling this product for use in reality. 

that about sums it up. 

I wouldn't sell your shares in a40 or Cowan (cowan will be excploring for more of the product that is useful over the next decade. - you will in my opinion win back all of the crypto money you may or may not have lost. 

Havent lost anything until you sell the sheets of paper you bought for less than you paid. 

In terms of selling crypto? 

those same decisions apply. Do you believe the price will get worse? Are you able to wait? Have you invested more than you are willing to lose in high risk investment? generally in REAL stuff like gold or mining high risk commodities if you wait it out better times come most of the time. 

These questions should be applied before and during trading.

I could give you my opinions but hopefully these statements apply to aim to make you a little happier. 

number one thing if major car companies (mercedes BMW volkwagon and little tesla) are changing  (creating) their entire production lines spending billions of dollars to create not only passenger vehicle but also truck and buses where the main driving energy material they need is that which you have invested in? Its probably a keeper to hang on to and wait out the drop in price. Fundamental supply and demand operates here. 

I simply dont believe in crypto. full stop.  IMO.

There is nothing in demand. no actual product. no reasoning. simple - no.

Why is it big? couldnt tell you but it appears like other bubbles have in the past. something smells about it in my opinion.

1st thing comes to mind is its ability to hide criminal transactions. 

That could be a good thing but one might have ethics considering you have also invested in a product that is a future sustainable for transport paradigm change among other things.

Merry Christmas and to you sir a VERY happy new year. 

Hold would be my sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.