TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Ann: Cowan Lithium Limited Demerger - ATO Ruling, page-6

1. 2,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    hey
    the ann said "still waiting for ATO" and there is now a sorta date. i expect that was done so cow/taw is seen to be keeping shareholders informed as things drag on (never hurts in court to show how u tried)

for the same reason another ann i expect soon would concern the mechanism for disposal and acquisition of cow shares ( i suspect no "system" was ever made for it as it was not intended to be like this). the law says that there has to be a buy/sell mechanism for unlisted public - and that costs money to setup. (another attempt at ipo quickly, or a takeover fits into this topic as well).

if your question was to do with why taw was used as a message conduit, that is cos taw still have responsibilities here wrt the cost base of cow/taw shares (the cost base for ur taw shares will decrease with the ato cow decision).
    [the only way cow can inform its holders is via email/mail - a notice on the cow website may not satisfy some regulatory requirements - and then cow is up for costs to do this .......and right now cow does not have a lot of income].
    Last edited by HelloU: 08/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.