ARR 1.75% 29.0¢ american rare earths limited

Assay Results Expand Rare Earth Enrichment Within theCowboy...

1. 8,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1348
    Assay Results Expand Rare Earth Enrichment Within theCowboy State Mine Area at Halleck Creek, WyomingHighlights• Surface samples of up to 6,221 ppm TREO (64% increase to mine planning), revealed potentialfor a larger, higher grade REE resource area in the Cowboy State mine area• Mine planning averaged 3,805 ppm TREO1 in recent scoping study• High value magnetic rare earths (MREO) average 27% of TREO• The mapping and sampling will support future higher-grade resource drillingAmerican Rare Earths (ASX: ARR | OTCQX: ARRNF | ADR: AMRRY) the ‘Company’ todayannounced assay results from a recent mapping and sampling program in the Cowboy State Mine area.These results will allow the Company to target higher grade areas contiguous to the mining area withinthe recently published scoping study. These results complement the recently announced updatedJORC resource of 2.34 billion tonnes2 and illustrate the consistently enriched mineralisation at HalleckCreek.This mapping and sampling campaign within the Cowboy State Mine Area was focussed at a higherresolution. In total, 95 samples were sent for analysis at ALS Global, including 5 Qualityassurance/Quality control samples of standards, blanks, and duplicates. The results are summarisedin Table 1. The mapping refined contacts between the RMP and surrounding granites as shown inFigure 1. The new mapping and sampling campaign provides better constraints on the geology of theCowboy State mine area for future resource targeting and drill hole planning. Specifically, areas coveredwith unconsolidated Tertiary gravel (Figure 1) were delineated, which offers significant upside.Donald Swartz, Chief Executive Officer commented:“We are encouraged by these results that continue to demonstrate upside potential to our recentlyannounced scoping study. These results are contiguous and complimentary to our recently releasedmine plans, of which the entirety was developed on state lands, which provides accelerated permitting.These higher-grade target areas will allow for optimising mine planning and project economics as weenter pre-feasibility level analysis. The low-operating costs ($38.38/kg NdPr equivalent) are largelyattributable to the favourable geology, which is evident in these surface samples of highly enrichedmineralisation within zero-strip-ratio mining areas. The Uranium and Thorium continue to occur in verylow levels naturally”.1. ASX announcement QUOTE
    Development progressing well IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $143.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $75.91K 266.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17823 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 89565 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ 136065
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.