COZ 1.33% 7.6¢ commodities group limited

On the financing side of things I find it hard to believe that...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    On the financing side of things I find it hard to believe that COZ would have undertaken Project Sea Dragon without first sounding out and in turn receiving strong local and offshore interest in the project. Indeed management have stated the fact that there are interested parties in the development, off-take and financing of the project. I wouldn't be surprised to have announcements of this nature made to the market in the not-too-distant-future with more concrete information than what has already been released to the market thus far.

In relation to the prawn farming business being risky, COZ have stated that there is less risk involved in prawn farming than other more experimental aquaculture ventures and that prawn farming is better understood. Furthermore, Australian black tiger prawns have a better taste and texture than their Asian rivals and the Australian variety come without the problem of the misuse of antibiotics. Research being conducted by the CSIRO and James Cook University is driving improved breeding and feed composition, helping to produce larger, healthier and more disease resistant prawns at greater yields. COZ are also diversifying the prawn farm business by expanding the number and location of their prawn production hubs and they have already become Australia's largest producer of farmed prawns.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/busines...r-changing-group/story-fni0d787-1227060787333

Finally, on the topic of Legune Station, 'The company considers Legune Station to be the optimal site for PSD, as identified in the previously announced Concept Study, where some 5 million hectares of properties were analysed, and confirmed by the Pre-Feasibility Study completed in June 2013.' I have read your comments on Legune Station, but I think it comes down to personal trust of management, that they are competent and have shareholders' best interests at heart. Of course it helps in COZ's case to have management as heavily invested in company shares as COZ management are.

At this point in time I see no reason to doubt the direction COZ management are taking, nor their ability to make Project Sea Dragon a reality.

I will be holding COZ stock for the long-term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.