COZ 1.33% 7.6¢ commodities group limited

Ann: COZ Agreement for Legune Station, page-19

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Algen,

As an emerging player in food provision in this country it gets my vote, I don't think we disagree on this one. I know someone here commented it was a speculation and I offer it has more grounding than a spec play but it is still only just out of the incubator as an emergent player of significance.

It's the detail on what and how they get to where they want to be that we probably diverge somewhat. I don't have backing of 10.1% of issued capital to force any issue and don't seek to do so, but merely call out in this little part of the online world that their approach is not without risk and in the eyes of some they have taken on greater risk than perhaps needed at this tentative time in their growth.

Without too much thought I can think of at least 5 parties (2 AU, 1 SNG, 1 NZ, 1 US) that could be interested in funding COZ for this project, 2 as active participants, 2 as project financiers and possibly 1 as a long term investor. Each one has its own strategy and it might be a blend of equity and debt but all fit with what they are trying to do. Each one is going to look at existing revenue stream(s) both in terms of size, frequency and source diversity and this makes it a challenging project to secure.

I had read the article previously that you provide the link to and other article and Ian will always stay positive and so he should. It is now time to initiate, develop and deliver and maybe Legune Station is the right platform for Project Sea Dragon but it is a big leap of faith for share holders as the initiate and develop periods are lengthy and there is a huge amount of work to be funded and executed and in the meantime existing staff have to be paid and costs borne.

Perhaps the latest announcement does have a WOW factor in it, but so does the work, cost and risk carried forward have the WOW factor.

It will be interesting to see what wider market and media visibility it gets and how that translates to garnering an increase in buyers of the shares. Currently it is has a 1:4 sellers to buyers whilst the volume is the reverse at $2: $1 seller to buyer. Interest is climbing, volume appetite isn't quite matched yet.

I am happy to suggest to my fellow conspirators (non-HC folks) to hold and review this years financials when they come out or eject now take the profit. Further buying would be to wait and see. [This isn't a recommendation to HC posters or readers but a mere observation of my conversations offline with others]

Cheers.

P.S. My pet favourite listed peers of this in the agri/aqua space are: ELD, AHF & HUO. All trying to do something significant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.