CPO 0.00% 4.4¢ culpeo minerals limited

I’m talking about mineral resource envelope, NOT resource.The...

1. 3,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3415
    I’m talking about mineral resource envelope, NOT resource.

The mineral resource envelope is a measure of maximum potential (not likely potential), defined by the presently defined parameters established by drilling ie length x width x depth x rock density.

If your mineral resource envelope was 100 x 100 x 100 x 2 this gives you a mineral resource envelope with a maximum potential of 2MT. Thus, it is very unlikely your resource will be 2MT, absolutely likely your resource will be under 2MT, and impossible that your resource will be over 2MT (unless further drilling expands the parameters of your resource envelope)

The greater the resource envelope, the greater the potential chance of a big deposit

The smaller the resource envelope, the smaller the potential is for a big deposit

Lana Corina is mineralised over 400 x 500 x 700. Multiply that by 2.9 rock density and you get a maximum potential of 406MT. That’s quite a big envelope. Thus, the potential of a good sized resource is more than the potential of a shite sized resource.

If Lana Corina and Vista Montana are connected, the mineral resource envelope grows a lot, thus the chances of a good sized resource grows with it.

In terms of resource, during phase 1 drilling management said in an interview they believed Lana Corona could potentially be 100MT. Looking at the depth, length and width of the drill hits to date, I would have to agree with them on that potential

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $64.39K 1.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875887 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 116209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.