CCZ 16.7% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: CPS Research Note, page-62

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Impressive so far after Appendix 3B and IMO you would have to be crazy to sell now before the imminent drilling campaign @ the high grade Cangai copper cobalt mine. I was advised by an associate to invest in Sandfire in the early days before the company struck it big with its high grade Supergene ore @ Degrussa but unfortunately I missed the boat and couldnt convince myself to invest as its SP was rocketing . Im not making the same mistake with CCZ and IMHO it has that Mark 2 Sandfire appeal about it in particular relation to its high grades of copper/Supergene DSO and not forgetting the addition of Cobalt and Gold . The risk/reward here is to good to pass up and that is why CCZ has now become the largest holding in my portfolio and is why i have participated in recent placements and on market purchases. Im also pretty happy about CPS being involved and have heard they are really impressed with CcZs projects . I know this is a bit offtrack but i remember some of the CPs boys did a number on a company called Hunu Coal when the coal market was hot and made a fortune for alot of investors . Im quietly confident with the projects the company possess they can help to pull something special off with CCZ . Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $15.13K 2.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 435899 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1289357 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.