CPV 4.76% 44.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

What about it? More of the same vacuous comments and aspirations...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    What about it?
    More of the same vacuous comments and aspirations which amount to a badly concocted wish list.
    The excuses offered are just not valid any longer.
    And now they have mentioned where their revenue might originate from and the strike rate will have to be huge for anything of significance to trickle through.
    Looks to me as if there are orchestrated trades to keep the stock airborne. And why not.
    Doesn't look as if any new blood are takers, sort of stockpiling for an eventual takeover.
    Some of the current stock holders might be having to tip in certain amounts which are justifiable to create the impression of interest.
    The cap value would be hard to justify because all it is is a leaking bucket.
    They are changing the team with hope. And the new members of this team are getting a poisoned chalice.
    Amateurs who possibly now realise that there is no way on earth they can even think of predicting a revenue stream.
    I think they are not even sure of their costings. Not much talk of savings anymore, more a feel good proclamation of a possible contribution to climate change and energy efficiency.

All my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.