VHT 0.00% $1.15 volpara health technologies limited

Ann: CRA Health Acquisition Presentation, page-3

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    A great move by Ralph and the team.

My clinical\industry comment:

- Targeted risk is the future of personalised breast screening, CRA's ability to collect risk data combined with Aspens storage of clinical data combined with Volpara's own big image data becomes extremely valuable.
    - Nice revenue tie up with genetic testing and screening...big cash cow for American clinics, Australia will follow one day along with UK
    - If one of the EHR integrations they mention is with EPIC, and I would be fairly sure it is, then they finally have found a way to work with one of the most difficult to work with EHR vendors on the planet! It will make it harder for CIOs and CEOs to dislodge Aspen from big hospital groups where EPIC dominates. A great strategic move.
    - Looks CRA already have a web based risk assessment tool which is what all the clinics are asking for. Now Volpara can bring this into Aspen to make their flow even faster

One of their biggest strategic risks for some time has been that hospitals are craving a single platform solution, one Radiology platform and product for everyone. But Breast is different to normal Radiology. Its MUCH harder to read and much easier to miss stuff then other imaging. So the Breast Radiologists now have another reason to insist that their CIO keeps letting them use Aspen, if CRA can get the data cross to EPIC then Volpara's platform is firmly lodged as there is nothing else in the industry now that comes close to their feature set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.