AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I am reading a lot of posts whereby people are obsessing over...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am reading a lot of posts whereby people are obsessing over downloads. You are wasting your time following it so closely. Interest in a game will fluctuate, will increase with adds and also take time to  fully catch on.  Most profitable games take time to gain traction and steam roll from there. Only a small percentage of users actually provide the profit.

Here are some interesting facts to think about
    - People find it easier to pay using a card rather than cash, it doesnt feel like they are losing as much wealth
    - Payments are distanced using gems (hard to gauge how much you are actually spending)
    - Exchange rate is not direct, ie: not 1cent to 1gem
    - You can purchase convenience
    - Marketing firm Swrve estimates that half of the revenue from mobile games is coming from a half of a percent of all players
    - Microtransaction games are not targeting everybody, they are targeting the small percentage of people with addiction problems (sad but true)

Here is some educational videos on microtransations, they are worth watching.

-  This is South Park but pay attention to the facts which are actually accurate

App store revenue used to crush Google back in 2012 but now Google revenue is set to outpace iOs with the total market to increase from $60billion from 2016 to $80billion by 2017 and $140billion by 2021. We have not yet released on Google!
    https://www.scnsoft.com/blog/why-android-is-predicted-to-finally-beat-ios-in-app-revenue-in-2017
    https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/29/app-annie-android-to-top-ios-in-app-store-revenue-this-year/

So in closing:
    Yes the game needs to be downloaded to reach as many people as possible but in the end its the in game purchases that count. Revenue will only take off if the game is designed well, is addictive and encourages in game purchases.
    As i said in my previous post i think the game has potential. It incorporates  in game microtransactions with two addictive genres, card collection and RPG wrapped up in a tower defence game with a huge amount of levels and possible progression as well as clans and friend networking. To my knowledge there isnt any other games out there that are designed as such.
    I dont really think there is anything more we can do other than sit and wait for more news releases from the ASX, which will be the only accurate source of information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.