AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Crazy Defense Heroes earns over $200k in first week, page-336

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I think you are 100% correct in saying only company Ann's can confirm figures, however...

The grossing rankings are calculated on data from the app stores which process the transactions. So in terms of revenues in order of highest to lowest, this information is actually quite accurate. BUT in no way suggests any actual dollar figure, so it is possible for CDH to earn more money at rank 200 on 1 day than rank 100 on another day, so again your point stands.

Thomas and friends - read and play shows very good rankings BUT only in kids categories. it doesn't rank anywhere in top-overall. CDH ranks well in top-overall, games and very well in its sub categories. This is the key difference between the 2 comparisons. So I have to disagree with that point.

I think without company confirmation, the top-overall rank is the best indicator of increased or declining revenue as it covers a much broader spectrum of revenue generation. I still believe week 2 to have been better than week 1 but beginning to slide in some countries now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.