AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Mobile gaming industry is gonna be huge for sure, but there is...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Mobile gaming industry is gonna be huge for sure, but there is also a lot of competition. I'm very eager to see what'll happen to the SP, come the new financial year. Hopefully, it'll go up.

For me, this is my most riskiest share, and I almost didn't do any research before i bought it. Had I spent at least 10 minutes thinking about this stock and its future, my common sense would've concluded the mobile gaming revenue to be very volatile, especially in this stone age, where millennials quiet often move from game to game very quickly without ever finishing a game.

AB1' plan to get into crypto/blockchain/ai is great idea but comes with great risk. I question some of the acquisitions they have made e.g. TicBit, Tribeflame. Both of these companies have only had one game they did really well: Crazy Heroes, Benji Bananas.

I would really like for this company to also branch out into more puzzle/casual games. I know it's sold its casual game portfolio to ICI, which is a good thing, because most of those games were crap anyway.

A game i really like, which is very simple, is called Glitch Dash. Wouldn't mind if they have a few genres of games that were quiet different from one another.

But I do like the fact the company is fairly dynamic, and has got a good trajectory. Very ambitious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.