AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Hi MSV, Like you, I'm pretty excited about this company, and can...

1. 782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi MSV,

Like you, I'm pretty excited about this company, and can see it making some good money going forward.

But in its announcement it said "....that it will provide an extraordinary update on the revenue performance of the franchise in the near term, after the end of the March quarter"....rather than, it will provide an update on the extraordinary revenue performance etc...

Now I read this as meaning that the report is extraordinary...as in when a company has an extraordinary meeting ( a meeting in addition to its normal scheduled meetings ). So I believe they're saying that they'll be giving us an update on the revenue, early, rather than us having to wait for the Quarterly Report, which wouldn't come out until near the end of April.

I'm certainly not taking anything away from the company. I believe that over the next few months it's going to make some big money, and the sp will rise significantly, as a result. I just feel that some people might have read that part of the announcement, and taken it to mean some quite different to what the company was trying to relay.

Anyway, I'd be interested to hear your view on this.

Kind regards

mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.