CRB 20.0% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: CRB - FIRST OF 4 RESOURCE UPDGRADES FOR MT MORGAN PROJECT-CRB.AX, page-5

1. 2,362 Posts.
    A month or so ago I alerted a friend of mine who is in the industry (NCM) he just got back to me with this.

"If they get this project up and going with All-in Sustaining Costs of US$234/oz and a mine life of 8yrs, they are absolutely laughing. Just been reading up a fair bit on their website on just how they plan to extract the gold and copper etc out of the dirt.
    They're producing copper sulphate which is interesting. I've only ever used that as a reagent but they're producing it to sell. The tailings of that process they send to a regrind mill to reduce the grind size down to where it can be floated, leached and put through a Larox to produce a Pyrite concentrate which they'll no doubt sell to a Chinese company or something who'll smelt that down. The concentrate of the previous flotation circuit is then sent to a CIL circuit to eventually produce gold bars - all rather ingenious actually!

I run a 500,00 oz a year producing plant that uses all those process (apart from the copper sulphate part) so this stuff is my bread and butter. It's no wonder the cost per ounce is so low, everything has pretty much already been done for them. The one thing I'd watch is the acid content in the pyrite (which they did mention) - we had issues. Drops the ph right down to dangerous levels. You're talking 3-4% and at that low level cyanide will gas off as HCN gas. Nasty stuff!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8 2.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 665129 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 207607 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.