MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Thanks, Peppie and Spid. I should have made co. anns my first...

1. 7,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3380
    Thanks, Peppie and Spid. I should have made co. anns my first port of call. Yeah, I thought there could have been a connection to Mitsubishi given that Doral's parent company in Japan is involved battery energy materials (among a huge array of different businesses). I thought it was interesting that MRC and Doral are both involved in mineral sands and graphite. And, your history lesson with regards Mark Caruso puts things into perspective. The plot thickens! wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4391/4391363-6bf88b12bd331b45e622a34a58f322f1.jpg

smile.png So, its no wonder the Munglinup graphite project seems to be coming together rather quickly (albeit awaiting EPA) - the project has been part of the company's agenda for a while. What a perfect time to be progressing Skaland towards profitability with recent improvements ad increasing economics of scale towards the very lucrative downstream processing. Plus what a perfect time to be progressing Munglinup towards mine development... just as the move to electrification is hitting its strides.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.