MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hoot Hoot.I have been standing back and watching you try and...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hoot Hoot.

I have been standing back and watching you try and build narrative after narrative.
    Unfortunately in these weeks the only thing I have observed is a lack of cohesive structure in discourse.

Spidey hello, as always positive coz "bro said its true" but alas even Spidey is now regularly baffled and stating discontent (objectively of course).
    When Spidey starts to see holes in the web of nefarious plotting that has occured, then you can be assured that this is the last bastion of support being breached...akin. to when a taxi driver gives you stock tips, the market is about to crash.

Shellbell, when you say plot thickens, what do you mean?
    I can only see that a family that has generational knowledge and industry networking in and around all aspects of mining, has been able to connect various projects, dots, people, companies etc to the benefit of building a mining house at MRC. So I assume your comments are proactive in supporting that view?

Perhaps you should read Andrew Forrests biography and who it was that actually connected the dots at that time and moved the iron ore holding from Allied Gold to Fortescue.
    Did you know that Caruso was also a director of FMG?

Just because someone doesn't publish and post about glorious CV's and is focused more on rolling the sleeves up and getting the job done, it doesn't mean that there is a plot or some ulterior motive going on.

Mr Caruso was insistent at all times that shareholders are owners of the company and they are entitled to get a return dividend whenever possible.
    His logic is simple, honest and focused: It doesn't matter if the money is in the company or if its paid as dividends, because he believes that by shareholders getting regular dividends, that when the time comes to raise capital for projects the majority of those shareholders will stump up and put funds back into the company, as they are happy with historical results and know that the new capital raising will lead to possible higher dividends...and with this philosophy the shareholder list stays tight.

When a group of imposters breaks through the doors, and then throws a "Disney sacking Depp" on heresy alone, and then delivers terminations notices to a man who was literally in hospital on a deathbed bed (now recovered thankfully), and when these people do not have the foggiest idea of how to change oil in a machine, how to change a tyre, how to raise 5 millions from friends in an instant if required, how to deal with landowner issues and in the mining industry, how to actually be a flag head character..then those are not the sort of people who are morally, who understand mining and who treat people fairly at ground level, as can be seen from the recent lack of payments suppliers in South Africa that resulted in threats of strikes initiated from government members that led to the suppliers being paid.

You invest for 2 reasons, either to trade out as the prices flips up, or to stay in and get dividends. And if you are smart, possibly a combination of the both. But in every instance, if a shareholder gets a $2,000 or even a $20,000 dividend, and then they use that to make other investments, or to pay household bills, pay of the car, pay the kids school fees etc, then in nearly every instance, those holders will support the next round of capital raising as they are loyal, and are believers. This of course assists with going to financial institutions also to fill out the required raising.

MRC is a case in point of a bunch of greedy and somewhat stupid people seeing that is a useful listed entity to make a story with and build a fast increase in share price before exiting, as they have done in the past with other companies. They do not stick around for paying dividends.
    They grossly underestimated how stubborn a Sicilian heritage is and that a Sicilian will rather starve than take a plate of salmon from the enemy.

Now you are cutting and pasting this report and that report saying this that and the other, but the fact is they have no cash of note, they have stated they are on tight purse strings etc.

You excited about Doral, I wonder how Doral even know MRC exists? Oh thats right...

It seems the only man who made all these dots appear and become connectable to form a good mining house was done over like Julius Cesar.
    Yes there are others who are also good at this, it is not just him, we know that, but the current thoroughfare of board members and staff since the calamity fell upon us has achieved nothing.
    You excited about Mistubiushi? Really? Given Caruso's history, what do you think he may have had up his sleeves that was even more beneficial for shareholders, and that now you will never know.
    Oh thats right, he's called an EGM to dismiss the board of TSC in a couple of weeks from now. Maybe the opportunities that would have been for your benefit Spidey at MRC will now be in another company?

I recall he took over MRC in similar circumstances years ago.

I would be saying that I will be increasing a holding in TSC over the next couple weeks because history shows clearly that he takes penny stock companies and turns them around and holders make money. Allied Gold holders, many of whom invested in the early years after his takeover and paid less that 30 cents, was sold to st Barbara for 700 million I think and holders got for each of their shares 0.7 of an SBM share and I think it was $1.27 in cash, which valued the deal at about $2.20 a share.
    That is real leverage.
    Also another example also of when he left and they bought him out, within a couple of months the SBM share price collapsed from $2.20 to about 16 cents.

So you may of course focus on the now, but it is better to be aware of the full stories of the past, and the new stories of the future.

So when you say the plot thickens, nothing is thickening, but perhaps your understanding of exactly what was done here is growing and that this may be a case of the past will indeed the potential rate of growth of new holders compared to what it should have been, and that benefits to MRC have been wasted through the greedy man=ouvering of a few idiots who wanted to get stripes on their shoulders, and who will move on to the next role in a new company at a higher salary and using this MRC stint as a reference... they are not people who believe in the company.

If they were, and given their salaries, then why have none of them bought any shares of any significance whatsoever..

Incentive shares are there because some clowns have no substance and wanted to leave and the only way to get them to stay was to to line their pockets. This means they will not get a salary increase, as money is needed to cover admin in teh interim and that will give MRC breathing space to more safely develop the next steps to get some cash in the bank, so that means those guys were convinced that there is a good time coming, and Jacob probably did a good job in convincing them, as company is not in a position to employ new people, so this was the best option.

And last of all, the mineral sands is what is key for MRC,not the graphite.
    You have all lost the plot if you think focusing on something in this day and age that will return serious revenue in 5 years (maybe) is more important that promoting, focusing and running with the actual resource that makes money.
    yes, new resources such as graphite are important, but this company has now being focusing on graphite at the loss of concentration where its dinner comes from.

Yes MRC is on paper looking like there is a story forming, but go and watch the guns of navarone to get a good understanding of smoke and mirrors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.