ODE 25.0% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Oh please, people have been saying this stock has been...

1. 69 Posts.
    Oh please, people have been saying this stock has been manipulated from the get go. I'm not buying the "it's being manipulated" mantra anymore. I'm not declaring this stock a dud, but it's had poor decisions and some poor management. Lack of updates, delays on rollouts, I remember back in December or January when they signed a huge company and they announced it after close on Friday, by Monday the market didn't even care about the announcement and nothing happened with the stock.

This isn't some magical amazing stock that all the big guns are manipulating for their own making. Many realized that this was way overhyped (i'm looking at you Gordon) and probably overvalued and thus it's gone way down. I was just too dumb to realize when to get out and i'm now at a loss.

What are we even waiting for from this stock? More announcements of sign ups from big companies? Cause the announcements aren't really doing anything at the moment as is. Back in December, each announcement saw the stock jump by about 1C. Now it seems that announcements are making us lose about 0.5C!! We need fantastic outcomes and results but we are barely getting any and people are getting jack of it. I'm sure good news is on it's way and maybe i'm a tad impatient but for what was a very promising start with good information and promotion, they are sorely lacking now.
    Last edited by olydarc: 10/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.608M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.521K 508.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 40265410 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1112236 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.