ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

CR8 is a bit of a different beast to all those other hype stocks...

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    CR8 is a bit of a different beast to all those other hype stocks out there that have had amazing runs

Originally the share price was driven by hype, technicals and also insiders then a big reality set in..

For a potential client to go from an official signing up of a proof of concept, to a paid trial etc etc.. the turn around time is probably somewhere within the 12 month ball park give or take for changes, extensions ( aka Nationwide ) etc..

Unless the company is announcing 1 of these a month ( which i think folk were thinking given how bullish they were about there "big pipeline of potential clients" then its fair to assume news flow for the stock will be relatively slow which causes the stock to stagnate.

The only reason this will get decent spikes is from traders, however the stock has been dirtied with some serious supply now and the options that will be issued will no doubt have some effect on how far the share price can go above 6 cents ( ex price ) for the short term.

The reason why these options only have a short expiry is because the company will be expecting to exercise most if not all of these before they expire, which will put a bit a bit of a cap on the share price until they are done with, however it does put more cash in the coffers which is obviously a good thing which if im reading the capital raising release will be 128,750,000 options

Please correct me if incorrect regarding the amount of options to be issued as i may have read it incorrectly. Ironside getting 60 mil free options for putting there hand up to be underwriters for the remaining SPP, am i reading this right, wow!??

128750000 x 6 cents = $7.7 million

This is absolutely great for the company IF they convert them all.

But that will be some serious over hang on the share price past 6-7 cents.

Can this stock soak up this volume? Probably but only with really good announcements. As the hype factor has been and gone.

Will need some revenue runs on the board to crack through that 6 cent option exercise price hurdle IMO

Hopefully im wrong, and this rockets all the way back to 10 cents ( then obviously $1 ) so i can sell at the top of course..

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.608M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 26200822 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5982986 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.