ODE 16.7% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

Agree and disagree vmp. I think the partnership with Deloitte...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Agree and disagree vmp. I think the partnership with Deloitte Australia is a very smart idea and will help the role out and implementation of Rosie in our local region. It's good to forge partnerships with strong companies that can speed up development and expansion in this emerging market.

However Deloitte have nothing to do with Nationwide. Nationwide are USA based and we have no working relationship with Deloitte in the USA, and as also previously stated in a CR8 press releases the role out at Nationwide has been delayed to an in INCREASE in size and scope. In other words they like the product so much they what want a wider implementation. Which will mean an increase in revenue back to CR8 in due course.

I also think your tone of 'girls have a lot to learn'
    simply shows you as a male chauvinist and its rather patronising. They are well educated successful business women with a proven track record, and leaders in their respective fields. Give credit where credit is due. I have a lot of confidence that these women know exactly how to scale up. Unfortunately impatient investors will always believe that all issues should have been sorted out Yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.651M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.422K 1.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 270000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17545800 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.