ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

I would much prefer a favourable result from collab competition...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I would much prefer a favourable result from collab competition this Friday. IMO coming away with a win almost puts a seal of approval on the flamingo product!! Its a big kick start for obtaining faithful followers..

The SPP wasnt favourable to participate in even though I'm quite positive on the future of Flamingo just based on expected nationwide deployment itself.

You would think if ironside knew the SPP was  going to flop and they didnt want to get stuck with a dud stock they would have somehow pushed the price up for us shear mortals to get a piece of the pie.

Shortfall will IMO be close to 90% or more you would think. But we have coming
    - Friday collab result
    - next week Aussie fintech awards we are finalist
    - some announcements shortly which cant be elaborated on, this is reading between the lines of the following Twitter post and Gif provided by Flamingo themselves this morning

Take a look at @FlamingoCX's Tweet:

On top of all of this nationwide will be going live this year. The product spawning itself within the nationwide network is absolute gold because if its positive what do you think will happen?

I have more than enough experience working in an IT environment to say timelines slip but the development doesnt stop. Deployment does happen and considering the scope had changed It can only be positive because in testing phase you either like it or not and change course i.e. pull the plug.

One company going live will cause a big reaction in the industry to stay on par with their peers.

I believe Asia is next. The management will mature overtime as success continues they are now putting the right pieces in place to make it happen hence why I'm more positive now than during the nationwide delay not announced to the market.

Good luck everyone the company can be great but the asx and world events can still take it all away so protect your capital and trade safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 29538791 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2971592 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.