BOM 0.00% 7.7¢ bondi mining limited

re: Ann: Creating a Tier One Mineral Sands Co... Australia was...

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: Creating a Tier One Mineral Sands Co... Australia was the world's largest producer and exporter of ilmenite ore in 2005?2006, with 1.1 million tonnes, followed by South Africa (952Kt), Canada (809Kt), China (~400Kt) and Norway (380Kt).[4]
    Price per ton for ilmenite around $115 per ton.

The total JORC resource estimate in the Upper Sand Unit is 710 million tonnes at
    6.3% THM (see table 1 for breakdown of measured, indicated and inferred). The
    resource was audited in 2010 by Geocraft Pty Ltd, an independent consultant to
    WTR, and was judged to be of JORC standard. The heavy mineral consists mainly of
    ilmenite (30 million tonnes) but also contains zircon (2.5 million tonnes) and rutile
    (0.85 million tonnes).

initial 400,000 ton per annum iluminite so whats that around 60mill per year from ilmenite.
    let alone zircon/rutile.

Bondi proposes to spin out its existing non-African assets into a new company
    (Newco). These assets comprise Bondi?s existing uranium and copper assets in
    Australia. Further details of the spin out will be provided in subsequent releases.
    Following the spin-out of Bondi?s non-African assets, Bondi proposes to acquire all of
    the shares of WTR on the basis of 3.5 post-consolidation Bondi shares for every 1
    WTR share. The consideration for the acquisition is therefore 257,144,545 Bondi
    shares and 17,767,050 unlisted options to acquire Bondi shares.
    I think i may hold for a little longer.:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.