NOV 0.00% 4.7¢ novatti group limited

Ann: Creating Australia's Leading Migrant Bank, page-74

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I geniunely suggest we all to ignore Jcoure's post because he is trying to link irrelevant stuff to mess with the algorithm of search engine.

I was curious to see whether he had a point regarding the w***card story (not posting the full word because search engine will think that there is an actual relationship). The story is totally different (like completely irrelevant) as their CEO at the time was a complete narcissist. That company uses unpopular 3rd party payments company (which was later found to be just shell companies) to complete transactions to boost their revenue. Bare in mind, we use Ripple and that is the other end of the spectrum (check out ISO20022 approved institution).

If he really thinks that NOV is trying to pull the same trick, I would be very disappointed because no one is gonna make up numbers for losses. I do suggest all to read up that story and how that company didn't even start the business with transacting.

Never would I take someone's word lightly because they always have a point. But Jcoure went over the board and revealed his agenda and hence he is not a good downramper at all.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.