QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: Credit rating change (Moodys), page-72

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I posted about Glaucus, and other shorters, under the thread - Here come the activist short sellers - back in February this year Post #:22486298.

Not sure anyone took much notice, but I kept adding to the information on that thread with the hope people would have a look at the possibility that their share was being shorted. It was obvious to me the "agricultural" stock could have been QIN, due to the number of short positions.

I also mildly mentioned the "possibility" of another stock being on their radar - that stock has also seen short positions rise to an all time high. Of course the holders come back was typical - downramper/shorter/troll/etc.

Moral to the story is you just can't help some people - they don't like to hear negatives about their stock. You make posts that suggest a stock is going to be a Disallowed - everyone loves you.

At the bottom of the abovementioned thread you will see the following, and I agree "it's good for the market to have firms like this doing fundamental research and highlighting serious issues,"..sure as hell nobody else is (analysts/journalists/auditors/ASX/ASIC) and shareholders continue to get fleeced.

"It took the Glaucus report to really shine a light on it," Ben McGarry, portfolio manager at Sydney-based Totus Capital Pty, told Bloomberg. Totus is also shorting the stock. "It's good for the market to have firms like this doing fundamental research and highlighting serious issues," Mr McGarry said.

Quintis says Glaucus' report is misleading. But for better or worse, it's had a massive impact on the company's share price, which is down 65 per cent since the March 22 attack.

Glaucus' Soren Aandahl, meanwhile, continues to search for further targets in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.