SOC 0.00% 12.5¢ soco corporation ltd

Ann: Crescent Lake Lithium Deposits Acquisition - Canada-SOC.AX, page-41

1. 952 Posts.
    The damage was done, that is for sure, but it was not done by the group that you mention in your post. Where have you been????
    The underhanded BS that has been found to exist with the past and current "Family" of "Sneaks" that have control( for now) of SOC are the ones that you should be "Fingering", more than you have.

When anyone is considering investing in a company, they should be looking at the Management and Associations that they have first, along with the integrity(or lack of) and the intentions that they have demonstrated in the past.

SOC reminds me of a Snake that is shedding their Skin, after gorging themselves with all the little field mice.
    They are still the same snake and although they might be full now, they will most certainly be feeding again, anytime that they can. IMO

"Grey Skippy"??? you say.........
    do you drive a purple valiant?

The market cap of SOC will be what it is, damaged, until the current members are held accountable for their own actions and are removed from SOC. Only then will the "stench" that is hanging over them and SOC be removed, thus returning this company to an exploration company and not a "get rich scheme" for an inner circle of "family and friends". IMO

That is my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.