SOC 13.0% 13.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Ann: Crescent Lake Lithium Deposits Acquisition - Canada-SOC.AX, page-68

1. 7,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    Hi Doncico

It is because I like the Mt Adrah/Halls Peak assets that I am willing to defend this company.

There has been some good analysis on the 2 Li options in previous posts and it is obvious the options are not commercial.... those people who support the proposals have not come to this forum with any favorable analysis which might give the proposed acquisitions credibility [despite having every opportunity to do so].

The cash in the bank will not last long if SOC exercise the options. This latest proposal to buy the tenements in Canada will use up half the money all by itself.... which basically means yet another CR almost immediately [at this very low SP] to fund exploration. Meanwhile what about Mt Adrah/Halls Peak?

To justify spending the money in this way it requires the Li options to be standouts .... and they are not. ADV holds the ground next door to the tenements optioned by SOC... they just spent $2M and basically confirmed it is not economic. The posts put up about the Nevada option are clear enough... and again there is nobody putting up analysis which supports the case for acquisition.
    Last edited by Dazedandconfused: 26/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $2.925K 22.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 176571 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 12545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.