ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2248
    I took a look at this company when friend new to investing was told it was brilliant earlier this year and he asked me to take a look at it. I took a look and said 'Stay the #*($ away!'. The price was in the 50s at the time. I posted here, got abused, it inspired me to keep watching and post once in a while. I enjoy watching companies, obviously I only trade and invest where I see it as potentially good but I like to watch a range of companies including a few dogs to keep a broad perspective. I also like to discuss the dogs. What's often interesting is how consistently angry the holders typically get and how it throws them into denial. Being on this side of the conversation helps you to recognise when you're in danger of being on the other side, and it's human nature to get into that type of denial. Definitely something to be aware of as an investor. I personally often don't bother posting much about companies I'm bullish on because it's normal for half a dozen people to have already said everything I would want to say. Again, it's human nature to want to be part of the crowd, humans are sheep by nature, but some of us recognise that being a sheep is pretty pointless.

I assume the others are mostly burned ex holders.

When you have a lot of burned ex holders warning of the problems, and there are obviously problems in a company, a track record of dishonesty, a track record of false/misleading claims and failure to deliver (HUGE red flag), it's still your choice to keep adding, but... well, hey, good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.