CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Creso enters the African continent with cannaQIX products, page-68

1. 5,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    Take a deep breath, dry your eyes, and consider that if someone was warning that doing something would cause you to lose money and exactly that happened, you probably shouldn't be abusing them. If other people had been promising that you'd make money doing what you did which cost you a lot of money, why do you still like them?

No one is shorting this stock. I really don't think Fraser has any intention of buying at any price. He's bitter and disgruntled, yes, but hey, so are you. If you politely converse with him he's not going to disrespect you. He's going to disrespect the directors (and rightly so!) and yes, he'll go a bit far with his bitter downramping, but that in itself is not disrespect to holders. If you and others abuse him, you are the ones initiating the disrespect.

I have also posted very bearishly on CPH, am I also disrespectful of holders? This is a dog of a company. I don't say that to disrespect you, I say it because it's a reality which some people don't see, and just because I like to watch companies of a wide variety from good to bad.

You rarely 100% know anything in trading/investing, that's true, but when you are 98% sure of something it's worth acting accordingly rather than acting irrationally and saying 'you never know 100%' as a justification for that irrational behaviour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.