CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Fixer upper? Mernova has already passed its security clearance...

1. 753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Fixer upper? Mernova has already passed its security clearance process and is currently in the final stages of Detailed Review and it expects to have it's cultivation license in the coming months. This announcement is not about instant SP appreciation and short term spikes, its about a long term plan and investment strategy for future SP appreciation. With current shares on issue, dilution is minimal in the potential earnings this deal can bring if all goes well. The speculative potential has already been proven with the black market trade in cannabis and the Canadian government knows it. In regards to milestone payments and ongoing costs read the very last paragraph of the announcement and even if a credit raising is needed to complete the milestone 2 or both, it will be a positive raise as we get closer and closer to first harvest and another source of revenue. Money back guarantee is not needed as each milestone achieved is the guarantee and as the consideration shares are converted after each milestone being achieved the converted price will be based on the VWAP after the achieved milestone to minimise dilution. Deal looks pretty good to me, CPH management are no clowns and I can see them setting themselves up as one of the global leaders in an emerging very lucrative industry. Medical Cannabis is here to stay and legal recreational use will follow, slowly but surly. Mother Nature intended it that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.