CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Each to their own, but if I have a contrary opinion to the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Each to their own, but if I have a contrary opinion to the masses, I'm not afraid to voice it. And I'm sure if HC had a 'thumbs down' then I'd receive my fair share of them for voicing negativity or concerns about management and the direction they take on my behalf as a shareholder.

I still think posters that are excited by this acquisition expect big gains (capital and/or revenue) in the nearish term as a result. Not even close. Posters need to check out the licensing processes of Health Canada, and the sheer volume of companies undergoing the process, and those that are already approved. At this stage, CPH is behind the eight ball, and one should investigate the Canadian companies that are currently producing at scale (at at loss) and their expansionary plans. CPH are years away from competing with the likes of them......meaning they've set back my early retirement somewhat.....

If CPH management wanted to go down the recreational cannabis route, then it would've made greater sense to acquire a stake of an established company AFTER their own balance sheet and revenues looked healthy and sustainable. The possibility of throwing good money after a 'pipe dream' is a very real concern. All based on my opinionated opinion.

Perhaps horsey number 6 in race 2 will lead me to a quicker retirement than CPH's endeavours? Now, where is my form guide?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.