CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Creso JV launches infused terpene craft beers and beverages, page-50

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    good Morning!
    No, I'm not affiliated with the company.
    I was interested in cannabis companies because in my opinion this will be the hit in the future, in my opinion!
    when creso went to the german stock exchange a few weeks ago i read myself into this topic (cannabis).
    Of course, no money will be made here and a lot of money has to be invested, but the prospects for the upcoming approvals, especially here in Europe, are very exciting!
    Creso also offers anabidiol, which is of particular interest to horse owners in switzerland, and animals in general are a very large market.
    Creso Animal Health – anibidiol® Since its launch in Switzerland by Virbac in November 2017, anibidiol® has been very well received by vets and pet owners, demonstrating the product’s value and driving expansion in Europe. As a result of this positive uptake, an expansion contract with Virbac is expected to be signed in Q3 which will potentially cover 15 countries across Europe and South America.
    https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/CPH/02003972.pdf
    let's wait and see the next numbers of creso from where the direction then shows
    a nice day to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.