CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Posts like this are incredibly ironic. People post bullishly, no...

1. 5,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2101
    Posts like this are incredibly ironic.

People post bullishly, no one accuses anyone of saying they're smart. They're just bullish. Fair enough. People post bearishly, they get accused, generally with zero basis, of claiming to be smart. If they have a track record of being more consistently correct, hey, that surely says something, and maybe that's worth thinking about, but what's the problem with pointing out a consistent track record, either if it's correct or not. Heck, people often try to twist figures to say I got things 'wrong' because despite calling the drop from when I started years ago around 70c to now in the mid to high teens, it had a brief rally where it sat around 30c (less than half what it was when I started predicting it to go down, even after the rally) for a while.

I see this argument often in trash stocks: "Investing is always a gamble" - this is always a sign that deep down, the holder believes the stock is trash, and tries to throw all stocks into the same basket by making the false inference that all are equally risky. This just isn't the case. Some are trash which will definitely go down, others are more speculative, others are safer. You never see people making this attempted argument in non trash stocks. This in itself speaks volumes. Ask yourself why you're making this argument when you're making it, and why it doesn't get made in respectable stocks.

You then go on to say you want to read objective comments and dislike anything else... right in the middle of your own post which is exactly what you describe as something which shouldn't be posted! The rest of your post is more of this irony.

The hypocrisy among the bulls who complain about the bears is pretty silly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.