CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Creso Pharma completes US OTC dual listing, page-173

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    You need to be really careful with the "general consensus" on websites like this. You can visit almost any speculative stock page on hotcopper and 95% of the comments and threads will be people preaching their stock is a "one of a kind best buy the market doesn't realise the value in and when it does the price will soar", and anyone who disagrees with them is a "shorter" trying to downramp. It makes sense when you consider most people giving their time to these forum boards probably have a vested interest in the stock going well, so naturally they're gonna believe anything and everything that might make the price go up and boo those who say otherwise, shorter or not.

The best thing to do is do your own research away from here, looking at the company website and announcements, look at what potential news they've got coming up that might increase value or what might go wrong that could cost value, look at their quarterlies and learn to read the financial reports if you haven't already (good to know what their spending is like and how much cash is in the bank so you can anticipate whether they'll need to raise money soon). I come to this site for 2 reasons, firstly to find information/articles/points in reports i might have missed myself that others found, and secondly to procrastinate by reading nuffies argue over their own speculations on the internet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.