CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

@LordDisickCool story..nobody really cares but thanks for...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    @LordDisick

Cool story..nobody really cares but thanks for sharing!

Firstly.. it’s Halucenex. Mmm you don’t like or trust the management hey? Nice. Don’t worry they won’t say mean things to you anymore! *tap on the head* Honestly the caliber of investor through here is cringe. For someone that has been invested for “some time” you didn’t pick these flaws up during your pre investment due diligence and research? Sounds like you need to hang up your investing account instead and sign up to sports bet. Because you are not going to get 30c SP ONLY 2 days after a listing… *face palm*. The instant gratification culture strikes again

I think the announcements are great! CPH is one of few companies that actually update holders on a regular basis. As a shareholder I appreciate knowing what is happening, it’s called information not “fluff”. With that information you can update your strategy and inform yourself. Yes, the progress announcements are general in nature and tend to refer to sector potential rather CPH potential within the sector but if you can’t discern between the two then it’s time to find a new hobby….

Oh wow! Ground breaking you must be the first person to have noticed that! Thanks for the for heads up….again *face palm*

From a technical point of view SP ended as expected. It was rejected at the top of the .786 FIB at ~.20c which also occurred at the resistance then support provided by the base of the “Bull Pennant” extension. The price does tend to seek the 20 EMA now as support when looking at a 4hrly. There will need to be some serious momentum and volume to break and CLOSE above the .618-.786 bracket. You may notice this bracket also coincides with the .185-.20c range the SP consolidated in for 2 months.

Looking forward to the exciting news to come!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3271/3271599-918c0c288b242149ed0705a9af7ed098.jpg
    Last edited by Ralphb944: 15/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.