CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

You know, I've been reluctant to mention this before because I...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    You know, I've been reluctant to mention this before because I couldn't be asked getting an amateur psychological rant from ol' Sadbags. However, here goes.

My cousin is a country vet (in Australia) - with over 30 years experience - and she mentioned a while ago that CBD for animals is the best thing since worming tablets ! It helps with anxiety in pets, hyperactive behaviour, organic pain relief (not an opiate) - such as arthritis in older animals, strengthening immunity, etc.,etc. This product is a massive sleeper in my opinion - and these sales are pproving it. This is just the tip of the veterinary iceberg - while other, more well-known, weed products take the limelight.

Same with having the Swiss flag on our products - the only Australian listed company to do so - it gives enormous credibility in the pharma industry.

Thanks FATNANA for your good vibes and all the best to the 3 cent'ers. 10 & 20 cent'ers - we'll pick you up on the way through ......... Bruce will see to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.