CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Creso Receives New Purchase Orders - EU, page-37

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    You know, I've been reluctant to mention this before because I couldn't be asked getting an amateur psychological rant from ol' Sadbags. However, here goes.

My cousin is a country vet (in Australia) - with over 30 years experience - and she mentioned a while ago that CBD for animals is the best thing since worming tablets ! It helps with anxiety in pets, hyperactive behaviour, organic pain relief (not an opiate) - such as arthritis in older animals, strengthening immunity, etc.,etc. This product is a massive sleeper in my opinion - and these sales are pproving it. This is just the tip of the veterinary iceberg - while other, more well-known, weed products take the limelight.

Same with having the Swiss flag on our products - the only Australian listed company to do so - it gives enormous credibility in the pharma industry.

Thanks FATNANA for your good vibes and all the best to the 3 cent'ers. 10 & 20 cent'ers - we'll pick you up on the way through ......... Bruce will see to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.