CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

I am with JCurve I owned CPH from the start as I thought Swiss...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I am with JCurve

I owned CPH from the start as I thought Swiss Pharma background with Australian/Israel commercial backing made sense - Miri I think is especially credible and excellent (and probably worth the 1mill a year comp) but somewhere along the way they seemed to move from a focus of Medical Cannabis to the company's Share Price movement as the key focus.

All that money spent paying that spruker on Twitter and the other business development advisors was last straw for me - a shame as I think the animal products as a starting point as other products came on line was a strong strategy. I also never really signed up for the recreational aspect that they are now chasing in Canada. No doubt, this remains a speculative play in sector

I assume the company response will be they used share price action to raise money to pursue broader growth platform - fair enough but not what I signed up for

for me I want simple business models with balance sheet, management and most especially strategies in place with prescribing doctors in Australia and that has to be AC8; MDC and CAN (CAN a grower which is less important to me / anyone can grow / the winner(s) will be in who can manufacture and distribute products that will get acceptance)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.