CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

I have a lot of thoughts about Everblu but putting it on this...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I have a lot of thoughts about Everblu but putting it on this site would put me beneath these rouges. However, yes the Cresso management is fully negligent in their knowledge of management skills and have jeopardized a company that is worth every cent that I spoke of before.

Now Everblu with their inflow of capital and others who have a lack of wanting to invest in this company will force the price even lower and sales will falter because of this and then the big bad wolf EVERBLU will force the company into a position of re-organization where it is much like BAKRUPTCY and EVERBLU will assume all assets of the company whereby all other share holders will be holding shares that are literally worth NOTHING and will be literally F****D!

This is a very will conceived plan by BOZO, the PRINCESS and the BIG BAD WOLF. Even though I tried, I haven't been able to bend over and kiss my arse goodbye as far as my investment is concerned, but will be a very good lesson from a den of thieves.

By the way, where is the Securities Commission of Australia to oversee that this type of business practice does not take place? Could they be cut from the same cloth? I won't be investing in Australia again and will remind my friends even though they believe there is a good stock buy there, I will tell them put your money under your mattress and save a bundle.

Have a great day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.