CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Creso signs distribution agreement in Switzerland - CannaQIX, page-9

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    No, its not presumptive. Its an informed opinion based on the ratio of meaningful/fluffy newsflow currently emanating from this company. They are over-compensating for a lack of sales traction by continually informing the market of price-sensitive announcements that really mean very little until they translate into actual sales.

At their current cash-burn rate, and acknowledging the high costs associated with the various recent announcements, they will run out of cash quite quickly unless something very dramatic happens. Moreover, the company itself has admitted that the swiss market is small and won't be a financial silver bullet.

It really does pay to look beyond the announcement and consider the sales/cost/profit implications of each new venture.

I also think its dangerous for people to continually pump a stock on public forums where new investors are easily influenced. But, that's just my opinion.

p.s. I recently bought into this without doing enough research and promptly sold after realising that they won't be turning a profit for ages, particularly since the Canada operation is literally years away from earning revenues. in the meantime, that operation will consume millions of dollars. How much will they have left to properly implement the china stuff and everything else they claim they will do?

No disrespect to other posters, but please take off the rose-tinted glasses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.