CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Creso to Acquire Psychedelics Company, Halucenex, page-30

1. 2,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    i dont view it is a "new illegal drug business" the government does by way of strict laws (this will change in time but when?), if you knew me you would know that i am very open minded and not rigid in the way i view illegal drugs, i quite happily spark a joint regularly whilst i ponder the future of my cannabis holding and have dabbled in many a drug in my time.

Imo our focus needs to be our cannabis business which is showing great early signs mind you but the job is not even close to being done, halucenex is not even close to monetising its business in fact it has a long road requiring investments to prove the theory and regulation shifts to monetise and also look at how many extra highly paid mouths to feed when we are not making a profit as it is.

As it stands they are getting the benefit of the doubt re this acquisition from me as i am long here but if it is not followed up by further significant progress on the cannabis front which sends our financials profitable quarter on quarter i will need to review my investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.