CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Oh the same repetitive crap i see happening on this Sunday...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Oh the same repetitive crap i see happening on this Sunday night.

Oh look at the huge cash burn of a SPECULATIVE STOCK , a MINNOW, A TRUE GROWTH STORY, a 150 million dollar market cap company which has grown ten folds in the the last 7-8 months with massive deals, multiple POs , acquisitions, distribution deals etc etc which has resulted in a 451% increase the revenue YoY, but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

looooooooooooooooooooook!!!!!

aatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!

thhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

massssivvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

casshh burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

run for the hills, the company is about to go bust, sell all your shares now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ask, o wise one WHY should I?

because of the huuuuggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cccasssssssssssshhhhh buurnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

hmmmm...... what was the cash burn , PE ratio and profitability of a half a trillion dollar company in Tesla before the year 2020 , i ask?

ohhh nooooo. ... cant compare with Tesla, it is a different stock, different company, Elon musk behind it... not comparable you silly person.

eeerrrmmm...... ok...... how about DEG , the best small cap story of 2020. Can you tell me the PE ratio, cash burn or any other financials of DEG in comparison to CPH. you know that should be comparable as both are/were penny stocks and on asx and similar market caps at one point.

OOOHHHH NOOOOOO...... YOU CAN NOT Compare it with DEG... because because...... i dont know why.... I can not answer your questions... cos you are stupid..... I am right..... you are wrong.... I have been down ramping this company well before you were born.... I was down ramping when it was 2.4 cents 8 months ago and I was down ramping it when it went up to 47.5 cents DESPITE MY MASSIVE EFFORTS HERE TO RUBBISH THIS COMPANY AND DOWN RAMP HARDER EVERY DAY.... I am so angry and pissed off all my time and efforts i put here day in day out didnt work and i am still down ramping when it is going to merge to become an industry giant.

biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.