CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    fkn oath mate,

I own the shares in this company so i have vested interest, I wont be fussed if this company goes down to zero , It is a bloody speculative stock which comes with its risks and rewards. Same with any other penny/spec stock and I am not stupid enough to treat it like a blue chip company and going through its cash burn or other financials and fundamentals with a fine tooth comb. Only an idiot would do that who has no idea about investing/trading penny or spec stocks.

But why the hell would you spend good chunk of your time on a stock rubbishing it day in and day out and as confessed by the down ramper himself he has been doing it for YEARS!. Seriously !!???

Does he have a life at all? what is he trying to achieve for himself rubbishing a stock every day and spending his quality time on a stock he does not hold and has no intention of ever holding? only psychologically disturbed person who probably was bullied at school or abused as a child in some way.

Not sure if to feel sorry for him or make fun of him.

You know I am generally a nice person and don't want to make fun of some mentally handicapped or emotionally & psychologically damaged person not knowing his/her medical condition.
    Last edited by Zeeshan: 04/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.