EUR 2.17% 4.7¢ european lithium limited

After having a restful sleep and reflecting on things I feel the...

1. 1,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    After having a restful sleep and reflecting on things I feel the need to firstly apologise to the people, not the doom patrol and trolls (obviously), but the LTHs who questioned my opinion and I was short with them. So apologies, I can admit when I get things wrong. Tech, Stan and a few others deserve some credit in pointing out flaws that I glossed over and that the market rightly didn’t.

The bottom line is that Tony and team had a very long time to get PIPE in and to be frank they failed miserably in the sense that at this point and time what was left from the Sizzle shareholders that didn’t redeem and the deal made with the funds managers for the other PIPE were paltry and very rewarding to them. The deal at this point just looks like shady accounting to the market and as an analyst I should have giving credit to that line of questioning as the market tends to always look short term. So yeah what transpired yesterday, although disappointing, was probably justified from a short term perspective.

Where I was blinded, from a short term perspective, is I was looking a little too far into the future and believed that those in the market could do the same thing. See the winds of change, the geopolitical situation, EUR’s position in being the first fully operational Lithium mine in Europe etc, etc, etc …. I could go on but the people I’m addressing this to know all the ducks that are lined up.

But what the market saw was the reality as it stand now and in the short term.

What I hope moving forward, as I am still a strong believer in this company, is that the months waiting for this deal to go through were not wasted and Tony and team have already done some of the heavy lifting in regards to funding and that a carefully orchestrated amount of news flow will be released to the market that will add value. It was a tremendous job to get this deal across the line but ultimately it is the beginning rather than the end.

We will see one of two things in the short term, management dropped the ball and spent too much time on the listing and not enough time preparing for a successful listing or that carefully orchestrated plan to add value.

Like BRP and a few others I’m still very bullish from a medium to long term perspective but am seriously on the fence if not a little negative from a short term perspective.

On a final note, as a form of penance, I will try my darndest, to not play the man anymore, and take opposing views a lot more seriously from a short term perspective as that is how the market thinks and post a little more like BRP.

Have a great weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $65.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $111.3K 2.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 41173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ 216906
Last updated 15.35pm 22/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.