EUR 2.04% 4.8¢ european lithium limited

So apologies to a couple of you that were wanting comment...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    So apologies to a couple of you that were wanting comment yesterday.

I am in Thailand and decided to play golf Friday thinking Thursday would be the day so offline,

Having said that I felt it was a good thing anyway as one of two scenarios would play out:

1. ASX does what it always does, and after the first hour TS sees there is no point in firing any ammo he has lined up and lets the sky's falling in crew and day traders bail. This is what happened and I was glad to not have to read the minutiae posted while the market was open.

OR

2. It was going to head to a number I might get trigger finger on which on the first day is not what I want to do.

The other advantage is when my phone was out of internet connection I couldn't get silly calls and need to repeat myself time after time.

Confidence is a lot easier when you have a good understanding of what is going on and much more importantly why. This is a macro play, not a piss-ant rock kicking over $5m listing. An understanding of the lithium market is essential and I have two quality mates who help on this. For a laugh I did message Tony offering to get him Elon's cell number.

Regarding Wolfsburg the mine design, planning and execution is well understood engineering and I have no fears on this. The permits needed are the issue but that is a job for Dietrich of whom I have total faith.

The Hydroxide plant can be built to the new and expanding market ideas the Saudis have. It's difficult but the people I have onside have worked on a lot of other LI Hydroxide plants and know why they have issues and what the 2024 plant model should look like which is different to 2018 for example. If you live near Wesfarmers Covalent, Tianqi and Albemarle Kemerton you can soon find out what's going on in a local pub over a few beers with mates.

Then there are the results to expand the Wolfsburg deposit, the other sites in Austria that may or may not be useful, then of course what will hopefully be a mine at Dobra in Ukraine. Barring a total capitulation of Ukraine, Dobra is south of Kyiv and in solid Ukraine territory. Any end of war scenario will be great for that barring a total Russian win and the prospects for Ukraine after that which I find horrifying. This deposit already has drill results but they are Russian standard and not JORC, but a bit of work will prove that up. Then there are the opportunities on the table for CRML to develop into a company in all critical metal areas. Most of you already know about some of these, but TS has a huge network and that will pay dividends. On a final note to the gentleman who used to message me ten times a day and I blocked you, your comments are extremely poor form and reflect very badly on you as a person. You know who you are. Oh and apologies Drinking for not being able to join you for beers to drown your sorrows. The day is still coming, patience grasshopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $67.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $41.9K 874.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84570 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 148224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ 27439
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.