EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

@Von Rico - I sold my small holding quite some time ago - but...

1. 17,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    @Von Rico - I sold my small holding quite some time ago - but got fascinated with this thread, so I identify as 'held'.
    As with many other threads on HC, which are of interest to me, this is a rich source for research into the human psyche, and in particular: "what are the drivers for 'investing' in something as insecure as penny stocks (and I do invest in them, too), the personalities involved, both 'investors' and company executives" - and
    "can movement, success, failure, of a stock be predicted in any way?" -
    Here there has been so much hope, driven by promises held out by management, but acting on them always postponed, yet the patience of 'investors' is limitless; a lot of mismanagement and yet a firm and steadfast body of holders/believers, based on the real resource at the bottom of it all.

By now I have quite a profile on the people running this company and their actions, or rather lack of . . . and why?!
    To me several threads on HC - !involuntarily! - provide salutary lessons of what to expect when 'investing' your hard-earnt in penny stocks, particularly mining, and proving that on the ASX, there are fewer controls than on overseas exchanges, and it is a rich playground for certain people, who often hold multiple directorships in almost defunct companies, still drawing their salaries or whatever compensation in the way of useless shares they are getting, it obviously beats a 9-5 job for many.
    With EUR management having taken the dangerous step into American waters, where there is a culture of suing for everything under the sun, I am thinking; "they are serious! They cannot afford to fail!"
    But this has been said of many once-glorious companies . . . "too big to fail" etc. just look at some banking firms.
    At the back of it all a big tragedy is playing out on the world stage; the specter of war and the economic chaos this would cause are at stage entrance.
    I am hoping EUR (or CRML) will deliver, will come true for you and everyone else.
    Von Rico (I used to like 'Mad'!) Take care, take stage exit when convenient!
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.84K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14969 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.