EUR 5.13% 4.1¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Critical Metals Corp. Completes Business Combination, page-89

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    In short, from ASX market point of view nothing has changed. These prices, it's like nothing ever happened.

Long version:

We've had a couple of big sellers who's been wanting to cash out since Russia invaded Ukraine, you just don't see all their orders but they are there topping up sell orders, in the millions at 10c-12c. So buyers tend to want their desperation to sell lower hence we trade 8-10c.

Things only really got rocky when Russia invaded Ukraine. Ever since then all sorts of rumours kept coming out including not having permit at Wolfsberg, which is false. Bad rumours tend to follow a negative turn on share price, eg. Tony haters.

Who knows? I don't believe in conspiracy theories but could possibly malign actors there as EUR is part of how to restore Ukraine via lithium mine we have interest there.

EUR doesn't get much love from ASX, some fundies say it's because it's a European mine. But I think that's bull. They just can't be arsed going to Europe and completing their mandated diligence work, so they stick to Aussie assets. Although there is merit to the sentiment because Europe really are quite NIMBY even if it kills them and their future becomes 3rd world, although that's changing now, it is happening very slowly. Europe is VERY slow. They are still arguing about Brexit (no joke they have this agenda at EU Parliament) let alone CRMA, which have yet to make it into law, then complain about the IRA sucking up all the capital investment on the emerging battery supply chain.

How the market behaves however, your guess is as good as mine. Today was not the day EUR shareholders were waiting for. But it's very fresh and it's very new. What's happening with EUR, it's risky stuff because no one really knows what to think about new things, try to compare it to something they are familiar with even though it's like comparing the moon and Mars eg no one (ASX-listed mine) has done SPAC ever before until now, at least none that I'm aware of and I've been around a long time. MTAL is the only thing close to comparing CRML, but even now you're probably not even aware of MTAL until now that I've mentioned to you, right? The financing deal with GEM, the hydroxide factory deal with Obeikan, these are hard to believe deals and "if it's too good to be true" mentally, despite the fact at every step and progress EUR made, there has been no material change to its company value - hence the re-rate in such a fashion is actually warranted expected by shareholders. BMW saw this, the Saudis saw this too each over 2yrs of diligence work, and SZZL via Carolyn also since Dec 2021 saw the value of Wolfsberg project as a billion dollar, DFS later confirms it... yet in Australia, nada. Hence decided to list at Nasdaq. What happens on Nasdaq is what will essentially determine EUR's fate, even if the worst case scenario Tony decides to give in to the impending takeover we're all critically aware of, sell all of EUR's stake for $750M cash and issue dividends to shareholders.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by BRProject: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $57.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $12.93K 314.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 51894 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 16202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.