EUR 14.0% 5.7¢ european lithium limited

It's hard to stomach the $1B Nasdaq valuation when the ASX...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    It's hard to stomach the $1B Nasdaq valuation when the ASX market has been ignoring EUR project for years, simply because it's a European mine. People forget how difficult it is to get where Wolfsberg project is, a shovel ready UNDERGROUND mine. I can only admire Infinity for their very long-term view. So we are at the mercy of CRML being valued by US market at $1B and share price staying above $11.50 per share even if more shares are issued. I've been saying it for months in preparation for today - when the trolls come out to play with their misinformation.

This will play out for the next 60 days. Then when CRML is able to issue more shares, all eyes on share price and how much per share they can issue to unlock GEM's $125M. By then, we would have heard news from Saudi Arabia's hydroxide plant - to which I myself would be relying on others such as @Carbondriver to provide status updates and information not readily available via market announcements.

Take it in. This is new stuff. It's not SSDD and can't be judged and compared to other ASX lithium players. The market will need time to diligence (just as Carolyn and BMW and Obeikan took a long time) in valuing the company as a billion dollar company, especially if comparing to the likes of VUL, SYA, etc as opposed to LTR, etc. We know this, we've talked about it for quite a while. Let them doubt, judge, calculate, ruminate (and I'm talking to Tony here as I'm sure he's more excited and anxious at the same time than I).

If enough time has passed and the market still seem us unworthy, then yes, sell up. $750M cash. The market won't be able to ignore that in EUR's bank account then we can focus on the other assets.

Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.007(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $79.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.3¢ $184.7K 3.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289799 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 68730 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.007 ( 16.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ 408828
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.